Tuesday, July 26, 2011

"The Hills Are Alive...With The Sound of Music..."

Sounds a little strange for a blog title, but tonight, it is the truth.  With my workout music blaring through my MP3 player, I tackled all hills between Albany and Eaton.  Total distance was only 24 miles, but it was the quality of the distance that I'm focused on.  There are 3-4 nice hills for this area on the pike.  I turned off my course only to ride down a hill and back up to resume.  Hit all the decent hills on Black Cemetery Road on the way home.  Focused on my shadow and tried to keep a strong, consistent pace throughout.  Will need to improve, but a great measuring stick of where I am cycling-wise.

My legs are still sore from last night's death-match at DMS (could stand for Death Match Showdown :) ).  My diet is going great.  Missy picked me up some great nutrition today and has been awesome with her support to help me realize my one vision - one goal.

Wednesday = PCR swim night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment